Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Little Girl Holding Intestines 
Kenny

My girlfriend remembers a scene from a horror movie she saw on tv in the late 1990s or early 2000s. The film was in color but she doesn't know when it might have been made.

A woman in white is standing in a totally white room, looking in a mirror. She turns around and sees a little girl holding intestines in her hands. She then looks down at herself and notices that her abdomen is bleeding.

And that's all she remembers. It could have been a movie or tv show. The set up of the scene reminds me of a portion of the haunted video in The Ring but the part with the intestines doesn't fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:16 am
Burning Godzilla

The only movie I can think of that had a little girl holding intestines is The Dark Secret Of Harvest Home. I haven't seen it in so long that I no longer remember whether there is a scene with a white room in it, but it rings a faint bell -- maybe the wife's character, who was having issues about an hysterical pregnancy, dreamed that the little girl, who was Harvest Home's local soothsayer, read her entrails instead of a goat's?

Is this the girl she remembers?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 68_AL_.jpg

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

ThatVHSGuy wrote:
My girlfriend remembers a scene from a horror movie she saw on tv in the late 1990s or early 2000s. The film was in color but she doesn't know when it might have been made.

A woman in white is standing in a totally white room, looking in a mirror. She turns around and sees a little girl holding intestines in her hands. She then looks down at herself and notices that her abdomen is bleeding.

And that's all she remembers. It could have been a movie or tv show. The set up of the scene reminds me of a portion of the haunted video in The Ring but the part with the intestines doesn't fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There's a scene just like that in The Devil's Advocate. It's not intestines there, though, but her ovaries and associated tubing.

"Marlowe's overreacting, Marlowe's taking it wrong, Marlowe's lighting kittens on fire again..." - Marlowe, on how the rest of the board sees him

"What we have here is one hellaciously well-built monument." - Bergerjacques, on the Lincoln Memorial

"Folks, we need a way to get Uwe Boll to inadvertantly touch Tony Jaa's elephant." - Beggar So's Hat speaks truth

Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:14 am
Kenny

Mr. Paradox wrote:

There's a scene just like that in The Devil's Advocate. It's not intestines there, though, but her ovaries and associated tubing.

I remember that scene, pretty nasty.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]