Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
clowned movie titles 
Burning Godzilla

Clown Terrace -- a comedy of manners with a lovable ensemble cast, spun off from Clownton Abbey.

Locked Clown -- the untold story of John Wayne Gacy's life in prison. Lovingly told, produced, and directed by his sister.

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

There are several movies there I'd like to see, though maybe not the one with Bobcat Golthwait.

b l e s s e d    a r e    t h e    c h e e s e m a k e r s

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

supersonic man wrote:
There are several movies there I'd like to see, though maybe not the one with Bobcat Golthwait.

If it helps, this would have Bobcat directing, as he did Shakes The Clown, not acting in it.

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

Clown to Earth - Worried about the escalating violence combined with technological development of human beings on the Earth, a highly developed civilization dispatches one of their own to carry a word of hope and warning to the people's of the Earth to set aside their natural tendency toward violence. In a spectacular example of failure to do even the most rudimentary of research, the evolutionarily advanced alien race failed to take into account how human beings might respond to their fundamental outward appearance. They resemble clowns. Now they face the uphill battle of getting anyone on Earth to take them seriously, especially since their primary mode of communication is by the careful modification of sounds not unlike a squeak toy combined with an air horn.

This is an appalling film. And for some of you, well worth your time - SSM

I like the way this board thinks

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

Clownward Dog -- the cast members from The Doberman Gang, Beethoven, Cujo, Rin Tin Tin, Old Yeller, Snow Dogs, Sun Dogs and Eight Below band together and start making plans to take over. Reassuring the humans that they mean no harm by doing funny tricks while dressed as clowns, they insinuate themselves into every level of local, state and national government. The story culminates when the leaders of Russia, China, the European Union and the North African Union get together for a G75 Summit, each representative stopping to pee at the base of the podium before delivering a speech of universal dogdom. The UAE remains obstinate, not really liking dogs very much. They have plans for that, too, however...

Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

Never Back Clown -- A worldwide voters' coalition creates a new world order in the wake of the actions of Bojo, Duterte, Imelda Marcos, Dan Quayle and a couple of other minor political losers in supposedly democratically-run countries.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

The Man From Clowning Street -- Worst-case speculative fiction in which Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister of the post-Brexit UK.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

Cliffie wrote:
The Man From Clowning Street -- Worst-case speculative fiction in which Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister of the post-Brexit UK.

(boos)
(catcalls)
(throwing garbage)

"Marlowe's overreacting, Marlowe's taking it wrong, Marlowe's lighting kittens on fire again..." - Marlowe, on how the rest of the board sees him

"What we have here is one hellaciously well-built monument." - Bergerjacques, on the Lincoln Memorial

"Folks, we need a way to get Uwe Boll to inadvertantly touch Tony Jaa's elephant." - Beggar So's Hat speaks truth

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2