Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The Drive-In Super Monster-Rama at Riverside Drive-In 
Burning Godzilla

Bergerjacques wrote:
KO Rob wrote:
I should be able to make the ROADHOUSE! by 5:30, no problem, but like you said, keep me posted, Tim.

Will they let you set up at 1am Friday at the drive-in, Josh?

I don't think it will be that great of an issue. Chances are that most folks would be asleep by the time I arrive. I'm sure there's folks who arrive on the grounds the day before or in the early morning on Friday. At least I hope...Otherwise, I'll be finding out just how comfortable a Kia Soul is to sleep in.

If you really, really, really need a place to crash Friday in the super early morning, call me. If I wake up, you can crash on the floor of my room at the ROAD HOUSE.

The Fiasco Brothers Watch a Movie watch Vampyr and talk about dream logic in a silent German film about a vampyr.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:15 pm
Burning Godzilla

TelstarMan wrote:
Bergerjacques wrote:
KO Rob wrote:
I should be able to make the ROADHOUSE! by 5:30, no problem, but like you said, keep me posted, Tim.

Will they let you set up at 1am Friday at the drive-in, Josh?

I don't think it will be that great of an issue. Chances are that most folks would be asleep by the time I arrive. I'm sure there's folks who arrive on the grounds the day before or in the early morning on Friday. At least I hope...Otherwise, I'll be finding out just how comfortable a Kia Soul is to sleep in.

If you really, really, really need a place to crash Friday in the super early morning, call me. If I wake up, you can crash on the floor of my room at the ROAD HOUSE.

I'll know I'm welcome if I get punched in the face.

This is an appalling film. And for some of you, well worth your time - SSM

I like the way this board thinks

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

Punching is for pre-midnight. After that they switch to pool cues. And roundhouse kicks. But only... ONLY if you've got your super tight acid washed on.

"I've always imagined you as Tom Servo, in my head." - Ed the IX paying me one helluva nice (if unintended) compliment.

"Hoots, Sister Morag. I can no' find pleasure in haggis anymore." - Beggar So's Hat

"I'm back, and I'm more evil than before! HAW HAW HEE!" - Mr. Mind, feelin' it

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

KO Rob wrote:
Punching is for pre-midnight. After that they switch to pool cues. And roundhouse kicks. But only... ONLY if you've got your super tight acid washed on.

Damn, I knew I forgot to pack something.

This is an appalling film. And for some of you, well worth your time - SSM

I like the way this board thinks

Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2