Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Just like the prodigal son 
Godzilla

Wassup y'all missed ya. Got a three year old girl now and the last movie I saw in a theater was Hateful Eight. (Still love Godzilla, still love the SW prequels and all the Alien sequels etc.) Suspended my Facebook for the summer which I guess may explain why I'm here specially since nobody reads my livejournal anymore. If I finish grading papers and writing this article before daycare closes today, then I'm a reward myself by buying a 2012 Dodge Challenger, I mean, a starter skateboard. Life's been fine, which of course means I cannot even begin to tell you. Lemme know how ya been if I ever meant anything to you, but no pressure

Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

Welcome back! Always good to have a kaiju fan (re)joining us!

My new blog: O Catedral de Kaiju - Return of Godzilla/Godzilla 1985

Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Burning Godzilla

Nice to see you. Glad to hear that all is well. Not much new with me; life continues apace.

Dark tears for is alabaster muse lost forever into the unforgiving jade daggers of the night. Her slim form no longer to touch his burning lips, her blood like the thorny rose no longer his, O Death! O Oblivion! Why havent you come! I wait in my garden of shadows for thee! -- Juniper releases her inner Goth.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:50 am
Burning Godzilla

Welcome back! It's always nice to see a Voice of the Past (TM) return to the board.

The Fiasco Brothers Watch a Movie covers April Ghoul's Day at the Riverside Drive-In, located in scenic Vandergrift, Pennsylvania.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:02 pm
Burning Godzilla

Welcome back! What is this Facebook that you speak of?

"I've always imagined you as Tom Servo, in my head." - Ed the IX paying me one helluva nice (if unintended) compliment.

"Hoots, Sister Morag. I can no' find pleasure in haggis anymore." - Beggar So's Hat

"I'm back, and I'm more evil than before! HAW HAW HEE!" - Mr. Mind, feelin' it

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

TelstarMan wrote:
Welcome back! It's always nice to see a Voice of the Past (TM) return to the board.

A Voice of the Future is even better, but none of us has quite managed that yet.

b l e s s e d    a r e    t h e    c h e e s e m a k e r s

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]