Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Help my friend out (SOLVED) 
Burning Godzilla

My friend Blade has a fragment of a movie stuck in his head. In his words:

"It's some movie I saw a very small part of as a kid. All I remember is these worm-slug-things that burrowed into people's heads and controlled them. They ate salt and even made the people they were controlling hang out in a salt mine during the day because sunlight would kill them."

Odds are good it's something depressingly obvious, but it escapes me. Anyone else?

"Marlowe's overreacting, Marlowe's taking it wrong, Marlowe's lighting kittens on fire again..." - Marlowe, on how the rest of the board sees him

"What we have here is one hellaciously well-built monument." - Bergerjacques, on the Lincoln Memorial

"Folks, we need a way to get Uwe Boll to inadvertantly touch Tony Jaa's elephant." - Beggar So's Hat speaks truth

Last edited by Mr. Paradox on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 am
Godzilla

Sounds like Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan .

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:12 am
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

It appears to be an episode of the mid-1990s Outer Limits series called "From Within": Here's a synopsis.

The Fiasco Brothers Watch a Movie covers April Ghoul's Day at the Riverside Drive-In, located in scenic Vandergrift, Pennsylvania.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:07 pm
Burning Godzilla

TelstarMan wrote:
It appears to be an episode of the mid-1990s Outer Limits series called "From Within": Here's a synopsis.

He offers his thanks for putting those memories back together.

"Marlowe's overreacting, Marlowe's taking it wrong, Marlowe's lighting kittens on fire again..." - Marlowe, on how the rest of the board sees him

"What we have here is one hellaciously well-built monument." - Bergerjacques, on the Lincoln Memorial

"Folks, we need a way to get Uwe Boll to inadvertantly touch Tony Jaa's elephant." - Beggar So's Hat speaks truth

Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:17 am
Burning Godzilla

I have to say that episode sounds like a riot.

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]