Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Movie Gift-Giving Ideas 
Burning Godzilla

We and the cats have had an 'understanding,' shall we say, for many years. MANY years. I have three cats at home right now!

Another theater-group suggestion that occurs to me is Addams Family Values. Remember how Wednesday and Pugsley used their roles in the Thanksgiving play to (chuckle) stage the overthrow of Camp Chippewa and save Uncle Fester's life?

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
Destoroyah

Bergerjacques wrote:
Cliffie wrote:
OK, I have someone in mind who's not B-minded, not that much, but who is hoping for movies about how rock 'n' roll can solve any problem. He already has Wild Zero and I have Six-String Samurai warming up in the bullpen, but are there other titles people can suggest? I haven't seen all that many movies in this subgenre.

You know what actually doesn't suck, suprisingly, Cliffie? Josie and the Pussycats.

Seconded!

That movie amuses me greatly. De Jour means family!

Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:34 pm
Burning Godzilla

I have to say, Six-String Samurai went over fairly well. I was horrified to learn the kid had never heard of the movie and had no idea who the Red Elvises are. Well, he does now. Sheesh.

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2