Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Godzilla 2: Due Out 6/8/2018 
Burning Godzilla

I'm looking forward to it, naturally!

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

From a new viral video posted online. We have some information about Monarch's timeline (I did print screens and types up what I could):

1915 – Splitting of the atom.

1943 – U.S.S. Lawton Incident

1944 - ???

1946 – President Truman establishes Monarch

1952 – Great Smog of London – Baffling meteorologists and defying atmospheric…this unexplained weather phenomenon saw London’s…overwhelmed by huge clouds of air-polluting smoke. Monarch theorizes that the beating wings of a giant [creature] could have created an anticyclone that unleashed…pollutants across the city.

1954 – Monarch goes Global – As the age of the atomic bomb dawns, Monarch, a multinational coalition of scientists leading covert missions to understand…M.U.T.O.s authorized unofficially…and overseen by General MacArthur...

1959 – Siberian Mystery

1973 – Skull Island Expedition (events of Kong: Skull Island)

1991 - Isla de Mona - A covert Monarch team establishes a quarantine zone around the island's dormant volcano, under the guise of "environmental research". Over the coming years, what began as a small scientific outpost will expand to become a full containment facility around the mouth of the volcano.

1995 - Return to Skull Island - Monarch Security Officer Aaron Brooks defies his father Houston Brooks and leads an off-the-books expedition to Skull Island, to determine what became of Kong since the 1973 expedition.

1999 - Jandira Meltdown (events depicted in Godzilla 2014)

2005 - The Mysterious Mercenary - British Army Colonel and MI-6 agent Jonah Alan is locked up in a Pakistani prison after an encounter with Monarch agents. Alan and his band of mercenary accomplices were caught trying to breach the walls of a subterranean M.U.T.O. dig-site.

2009 - Temple of the Moth - Mythographic studies of Chinese Temples leads Monarch to the high-altitude jungles of the Yunnan province. Dr. Emma Russell and her team follow a mysterious bio-accoustic signature to a previously undiscovered temple, within which lies a gigantic cocoon. A quickening heartbeat is detected inside.

2012 - Message in a Bottle - Days before retirement, Monarch veteran Houston Brooks receives a coded message from his son. The mission to Skull Island has revealed dramatic new information about Kong's origins, and his role on the island.

2014 - The Battle of San Francisco - The existence of giant superspecies is revealed to the world as Godzilla battles with two M.U.T.O.s in the center of San Francisco. Unleashing devastation upon the urban center, the world watches as Godzilla defends our world and restores balance to the natural order. The time has come for Monarch to step out of the shadows.

2016 - Monster Zero - When Monarch discovers an extraordinary superspecies beneath the Antarctic Ice Sheet, Dr. Vivienne Graham leads the effort to build a covert containment and research facility around the dormant creature. Her classified field notes contain the mysterious footnote: "The devil has three heads."

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4