Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
kid vanishes from merry go round 
Mothra

Here's another one: A couple are watching their son on a merry-go-round which is in the bush. They wave each time he passes, but when the ride stops he's nowhere to be seen. The parents run frantically into the bush/ forest to look for him, and when they come back to where the ride was, there's nothing there but some strange markings on the ground. This would have to be no later than 1978, could be much earlier. Any ideas?

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:35 am
Burning Godzilla

I thought there was something like that in an original Twilight Zone episode?

b l e s s e d    a r e    t h e    c h e e s e m a k e r s

Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

The Twilight Zone episode "Walking Distance" features a carousel, but that's about it. I think what you might be looking for is an episode of The Evil Touch called "Wings of Death". Do you remember if the setting was somewhere in Latin America, and whether the child was kidnapped as the sacrificial victim of a cult of bird-worshippers?

"Whoever said it doesn't matter if you win or lose must have been sitting in the back of the loser bus covered in human filth" - Duckman
"I've got your spine!" - Kazuma, Scryed
"I am President...Robot President!" - Robot President Ricci

Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:01 pm
Mothra

MegaLemur wrote:
The Twilight Zone episode "Walking Distance" features a carousel, but that's about it. I think what you might be looking for is an episode of The Evil Touch called "Wings of Death". Do you remember if the setting was somewhere in Latin America, and whether the child was kidnapped as the sacrificial victim of a cult of bird-worshippers?

Wow, I think that might be it! How in the hell are you even familiar with this show!? lol. I have never heard of it and it originally aired in Australia.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]