Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of My Own Awesomeness! 
Destoroyah

January 2nd my business empire expands to include.... a coffee shop! Look out left-wing, latte sipping elite! Here I come!

Oh, I also started a blog.... but if you are not into tabletop wargaming.... it is best left ignored.
http://bloodandspectacles.blogspot.com/

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:01 pm
Burning Godzilla

I'm a left-wing Chai latte sipper, since I hate coffee. Will you be serving tea drinks?

Congratulations!

Dark tears for is alabaster muse lost forever into the unforgiving jade daggers of the night. Her slim form no longer to touch his burning lips, her blood like the thorny rose no longer his, O Death! O Oblivion! Why havent you come! I wait in my garden of shadows for thee! -- Juniper releases her inner Goth.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Burning Godzilla

A moderate right wing tabletop war-gaming bakery, patisserie cafe?

If you also served tea, I'd suggest calling the place Churchill's.

Still, it's very exciting to hear that you are expanding. Congratulations E!

This is an appalling film. And for some of you, well worth your time - SSM

I like the way this board thinks

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Destoroyah

Victoria Silverwolf wrote:
I'm a left-wing Chai latte sipper, since I hate coffee. Will you be serving tea drinks?

Congratulations!

Yes, we do sell and brew loose leaf tea with several varieties of white, green, oolong, black and herbal! You can mix and match to your heart's content!

I am more tea while my wife is a coffee fiend.

Thanks everyone! Today Coffee/bakeries and tomorrow the world!!!! Mwahahahaha!

Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:44 pm
Burning Godzilla

Not me, but...as a member of the cast of Netflix's 'Stranger Things,' my actor pal Joe Chrest was on the stage at last weekend's SAG Awards to accept the award for 'Outstanding Performance By An Ensemble In A Drama Series.'

He's the tall guy to the right of the guy at the mic:

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/file ... Awards.jpg

Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:41 pm
Burning Godzilla

I know I'm having a good day at my chaos blog when reading it back makes me LOL.

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Destoroyah

Just had the 4th year anniversary for the bakery storefront, and 12th in business overall.

We have outperformed 66% of other small businesses just by being open according to the Small Business Administration!

Sweet success!

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 pm
Burning Godzilla

Easy E's Bakery: Not Going Out of Business Since 2013!

Dark tears for is alabaster muse lost forever into the unforgiving jade daggers of the night. Her slim form no longer to touch his burning lips, her blood like the thorny rose no longer his, O Death! O Oblivion! Why havent you come! I wait in my garden of shadows for thee! -- Juniper releases her inner Goth.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:45 pm
Burning Godzilla

I have been accepted as a reviewer for Tangent, an online publication which reviews short stories, novelettes, and novellas of speculative fiction. I'll provide a link to my first review when it appears. Here's the zine:

http://www.tangentonline.com/

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 am
Burning Godzilla

Victoria Silverwolf wrote:
I have been accepted as a reviewer for Tangent, an online publication which reviews short stories, novelettes, and novellas of speculative fiction. I'll provide a link to my first review when it appears. Here's the zine:

http://www.tangentonline.com/

Yay. Congratulations, Victoria. I look forward to your first lengthy review.

This is an appalling film. And for some of you, well worth your time - SSM

I like the way this board thinks

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

I'm fairly happy with the tribute I posted on my blog to Bill Paxton. But he was remarkably difficult to capture in a few paragraphs. He sure has been a friend to us here -- Bill, and his axe marked "OTIS."

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

Here's my first review for "Tangent":

http://www.tangentonline.com/e-market-b ... march-2017

(For those who dwell in the land of minutiae, the reason that there are five author names on the cover of the reviewed magazine and only four stories in my review is that "Tangent" only reviews newly published stories, and one of the pieces of fiction in "Compelling Science Fiction" was a reprint.)

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm
Burning Godzilla

I've acquired another bit of artwork - a print by Jeff Lee Johnson. The specific item is the sixth one from the top in the left column.

Once I get around to buying frames for all of this, my walls will look very nice.

"Marlowe's overreacting, Marlowe's taking it wrong, Marlowe's lighting kittens on fire again..." - Marlowe, on how the rest of the board sees him

"What we have here is one hellaciously well-built monument." - Bergerjacques, on the Lincoln Memorial

"Folks, we need a way to get Uwe Boll to inadvertantly touch Tony Jaa's elephant." - Beggar So's Hat speaks truth

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 am
Burning Godzilla

"The Corpse King" one?

Nice artwork.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:27 pm
Burning Godzilla

SSW and I have joined a local Indivisible group, and last night that group plus another small bunch of local activists put on our own town hall for our congressman. We were afraid the crowd would overflow, but it didn't because our congressman, unlike some, is doing enough town halls for everybody. It went very smoothly and got covered by a local TV station. SSW womaned an information table and was briefly seen on the evening news. (Not her first time.)

I, unfortunately, was unable to attend because my day had gotten abruptly rescheduled in order to have a wisdom tooth extracted. I assumed it would be just another dental procedure... in other words, I seriously underestimated the effects.

b l e s s e d    a r e    t h e    c h e e s e m a k e r s

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next