Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Looking to buy AD&D 3.0 and 3.5 stuff; Pathfinder books 
Burning Godzilla

It looks like I'm going to be running a Dungeons & Dragons game this Spring for a couple of friends. Is there anyone who has the PHB, DMG, Monster Manual(s) or class guidebooks to AD&D 3rd or 3.5th edition that would like to sell 'em off? I'm also looking for the Pathfinder advanced players' guide, DMG, ultimate equipment guide, ultimate magic book and ultimate combat book.

PM if you have any of this stuff, want your shelf space back, and want to discuss financial terms.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:38 am
Burning Godzilla

I don't know if this will be of any use to you, but I've got a copy of the First Edition Fiend Folio you can have for whatever the postage ends up costing.

Also, I have a band.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

I have that one somewhere in the archives (along with a first edition Deities and Demigods that has the Lovecraft and Moorcock pantheons in it), but thank you for the offer.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]