This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Interminable Impertinence 
Burning Godzilla

Yes, they've redone a number of effects digitally, though they've mostly stuck near the original designs.

b l e s s e d    a r e    t h e    c h e e s e m a k e r s

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:05 am
Profile WWW
Destoroyah

supersonic man wrote:
Yes, they've redone a number of effects digitally, though they've mostly stuck near the original designs.

Must admit...they look pretty damn good.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:11 am
Burning Godzilla

I know for a fact that recent DVD releases of the series have enhanced special effects.

Dark tears for is alabaster muse lost forever into the unforgiving jade daggers of the night. Her slim form no longer to touch his burning lips, her blood like the thorny rose no longer his, O Death! O Oblivion! Why havent you come! I wait in my garden of shadows for thee! -- Juniper releases her inner Goth.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26