Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Anyone Help With a Film Identity? 
Kenny

Hi - I'm new to this forum - I know its a long shot but I'm trying to find a name of a film that was shown on the Horror Channel a few months back...

The film was a bit like the Scrooge story - the man was rich and treated everyone like crap. He accidentally got locked in his vault and was visited by people in his past that he had been bad to... I remember one ghost was a man that had had his car re-possessed by the rich man???

He was trapped in his vault for a week and only had his money to eat! When he was finally released he had gone completely mad.

The acting was really bad but from what I saw of it - the film was really good and would really like to try and watch it again!

Hope someone can help identify it....

Thanks

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 pm
Burning Godzilla

I think it might have been a segment in "Nite Tales: The Movie" called "Karma". I dug through the titles on this list ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fi ... or_Channel ) and that one has a bank manager as a character according to Wikipedia. Hope that's the one.

The Fiasco Brothers Watch a Movie watch Vampyr and talk about dream logic in a silent German film about a vampyr.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 pm
Kenny

If this was part of an anthology, then it sounds just like one of the segments in Blood Bath. Delightfully bad.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]