Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Anyone have any David the Rock Nelson? 
Minya

I think I've seen his site and he was selling $20 per DVD but I'm not sure if it's out of date or if he's still selling / making movies, etc. Especially in his mother's basement. lol
If you never heard of David "The Rock" Nelson, look him up. He's as low budget and as campy as you can get with B-Movies! I have a copy of some of his shorts though I like to find some of his full length movies or what was considered full length. Just in case he doesn't sell his DVDs anymore, does anyone have any for trade or sell?

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 pm
Burning Godzilla

LatexMonstersRULE wrote:
I think I've seen his site and he was selling $20 per DVD but I'm not sure if it's out of date or if he's still selling / making movies, etc. Especially in his mother's basement. lol
If you never heard of David "The Rock" Nelson, look him up. He's as low budget and as campy as you can get with B-Movies! I have a copy of some of his shorts though I like to find some of his full length movies or what was considered full length. Just in case he doesn't sell his DVDs anymore, does anyone have any for trade or sell?

I've got a copy of Frankenstein Stalks and a dual-deck player that can supposedly copy VHS to DVD-R. I haven't yet tried out that function, but perhaps we can work something out.

Also, I have a band.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]