Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Some things on eBay 
Burning Godzilla

Nebula's "Atomic Ritual" and Bert Jansch's 2-disc anthology "Dazzling Stranger".

I haven't gotten them listed yet, but I have a copy of Bob Kurtzman's The Rage on DVD and a tour shirt from Tool's "Lateralus" tour I want to get rid of as well. The DVD is in perfect shape, and the shirt, while the black material is a bit faded from repeated washings, has no tears or stains, and I don't smoke so it doesn't smell funny. PM me if you're interested in those.

I also have a copy of Batman Begins I wouldn't mind parting with. It's the 2-disc version that comes with a comic book featuring excerpts from The Long Halloween and some other stuff. It's in perfect shape, only been watched once or twice.

Just added Nine Inch Nails' "Sin" single, Halo Four, to my eBay listings as well.

Edited By Brother Ragnarok on 1235849777

"You, contact the ship! You, rock and roll! I'll go fight some villains and make their blood come out with this!"
-- Phoenix, addressing me and Izzy, dressed in his Iron Man costume wielding an Egyptian dagger bought on Halloween clearance

"1.) Step-Dad stole mummies from the KKK."
-- The first in a list of reasons why HKC's life is crazy

"Bukkake ahoy!"
-- Marlowe

I have some movies.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
Burning Godzilla

Batman Begins ends in three and a half hours (seller name is ebolamonk). No bids, and it's only $.99. Am I tempting you? You know I am...

"You, contact the ship! You, rock and roll! I'll go fight some villains and make their blood come out with this!"
-- Phoenix, addressing me and Izzy, dressed in his Iron Man costume wielding an Egyptian dagger bought on Halloween clearance

"1.) Step-Dad stole mummies from the KKK."
-- The first in a list of reasons why HKC's life is crazy

"Bukkake ahoy!"
-- Marlowe

I have some movies.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]