Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Superfly Jesus film - Made in Scotland maybe 
Burning Godzilla

I heard about this film from a friend, but he couldn't remember the name. Is my chain being yanked, or is this real?

The film is set in Scotland. The main character is a chubby teenage girl who watches WWF wrestler Superfly Jimmy Snuka on the TV when she isn't being picked on by the popular kids.

After meeting with Jesus himself (who apparently has a mullet, a Scottish accent, and is a fan of either the Rangers or the Celtics-my friend forgot) she is inspired to climb this wall in PE class.

The finale is her climbing to the top of the bar, and as the popular kids poke fun at her, she streches out her arms like Snuka and leaps from the top of the wall. Landing on the head popular girl, she crushes her to death before before being lifted upon the shoulders of her classmates and carried off as Jesus winks at her from the woods.

So, is this a real film or did I get hornswoggled?

Hector Hammond to me is basically the Frank Stallone to MODOK's Sly

And the Bruce did say; Protrude thy chin in defiance of the ways of the deadite, and with boomstick before thee, thy enemies, being ugly in my sight, shall snuff it.

Science is never wrong!-Jeff Fahey

Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:39 am
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

My vote goes for hornswoggled. It almost sounds like a 'free enterprise'-type film where the fanboys are the main focus of the film. Is Snuka even in this? How recent did this come out?

Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:19 am
Burning Godzilla

Snuka's only shown on TV, and I don't know the date. Maybe late 80's or early 90's?

Hector Hammond to me is basically the Frank Stallone to MODOK's Sly

And the Bruce did say; Protrude thy chin in defiance of the ways of the deadite, and with boomstick before thee, thy enemies, being ugly in my sight, shall snuff it.

Science is never wrong!-Jeff Fahey

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

You sure it's a movie, and not a music video?

Visit Stomp Tokyo Video Reviews and My God, It's Full of Nerds!

Thu May 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

If it's a real movie, I must see it. If that's Jesus, I must convert immediately. This is one of those deals that makes you wonder how many of the finest films never make it here because they're from someplace goofy like Lapland.

Sample piscatorial love at Cliffie's Notes! Now in blog form for the greater good of the Fish Conspiracy!

Fri May 18, 2007 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Burning Godzilla

The Lapp Film Commission agrees with your consternation, Mizz Fish...

"I will be a pretty, pretty princess, a princess of LEARNING!" - Juniper

Fri May 18, 2007 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
Mothra

Post Re:
Dreamer of birds wrote:
I heard about this film from a friend, but he couldn't remember the name. Is my chain being yanked, or is this real?

The film is set in Scotland. The main character is a chubby teenage girl who watches WWF wrestler Superfly Jimmy Snuka on the TV when she isn't being picked on by the popular kids.

After meeting with Jesus himself (who apparently has a mullet, a Scottish accent, and is a fan of either the Rangers or the Celtics-my friend forgot) she is inspired to climb this wall in PE class.

The finale is her climbing to the top of the bar, and as the popular kids poke fun at her, she streches out her arms like Snuka and leaps from the top of the wall. Landing on the head popular girl, she crushes her to death before before being lifted upon the shoulders of her classmates and carried off as Jesus winks at her from the woods.

So, is this a real film or did I get hornswoggled?

If its not real it should be made right this second as iv already told atleast 4 people about it

"There coming to get you Barbara"

Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]